Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wow. It's been a while.

So I confess, I have been TERRIBLE about keeping my blog updated. I started a part time job in May which quickly turned into a full time job. I work in a pediatric dentist office and I LOVE it. But going from being a stay-at-home mom with a lot of time to work on my photography to a full time job definitely requires some juggling when it come to my photography. Fall is always the busiest time of the year. I thought I could manage as many sessions as I used to but there is just no way. I have decided to stop booking sessions throughout the week and only book them on weekends. That way I can utilize my time in the evenings (once my kids are in bed) editing the photos.

Blogger is having issues right now uploading photos, but as soon as I can I will update some recent pics!

No comments: