Saturday, June 20, 2009

Senior Models

I would love to give Senior Photography a shot! If you or someone you know is graduating in the year 2010 email me ASAP!

Criteria for willing models:

1. Graduating from HS in 2010
2. Fun and outgoing personality is a MUST
3. Likes to model in front of the camera (not a must, but would be nice...lol)
4. Great wardrobe :o) (Multiple outfits would be great)
5. Be willing to drive around with me for a couple of hours to scope out some Indy hot spots
6. Becaome a Senior Representative for your high school and pass out my cards

Senior Reps will be given a discount on packages and representative cards with your picture on them to pass out to your friends!!! I will be choosing two representatives from each school (female & male) so contact me soon!

Stay tuned for Senior packages.....

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I would love too have my senior pictures done by you! My sister Stephanie Bledsoe said your an amazing photographer! I'd love too now prices and have your e-mail address!

Kristen said...

Hi Nicole! You can see my prices under the About tab. Click on Investment and scroll down to the Senior Packages! Let me know....