Friday, February 27, 2009

Spring's Cutest and Coolest Kid Contests

I'm trying something new....I've decided to hold two Spring contests: Cutest Kid and Coolest Kid!

I'm looking for kids in the age range of 3-6 ("Cutest" contest) and 7-10 ("Coolest" contest), boy or girl, and who has a very stylish wardrobe (hee, hee). You can submit a recent photo of your child (can be just a snapshot...nothing fancy) to my email at capturedbykristenphotography@gmail.com by March 15, 2009 and I will post the pictures on my blog with a poll to vote for the winner.

The winners of the contests will receive a free photo session (a $75 value) at a set outdoor location, a free 5x7 print (a $10 value), and 50% off all other print/CD prices!

Come on, you know you have a little cutie or a cool kid that would be PERFECT for this contest! Go ahead and enter their picture!!!! You know you want to......

****Be on the lookout for a TWEEN/TEEN contest in the near future too****

2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Am I allowed to submit a picture that you took of my children? ha! Those are the cutest ones I have! :)

Kristen said...

Unfortunately, no. Use that new camera of yours and take a cute pic of Lane. Or just use one you already have...that sledding one is awfully cute!