Monday, February 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Week 4


Ooohhhh!!! This is the first week for a pet entry and the theme is "Anything Goes." I'm SOOO excited to enter my little Puggle, Wrigley in this category! I think he's the cutest!
The kids and adults theme this week is "The Eyes Have It." With all the gorgeous eyes in my family, this one was SUPER easy!

My "Kids" entry is my littlest man and his bright blue eyes when he was 6 months old.


My "Adult" entry is my beautiful older sister, Stacy. Doesn't she have stunning brown eyes?
I know you have some gorgeous eyes that you want to enter into the conteset....right??? If so, head to www.iheartfaces.com and check it out!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooo... I love your puggle! That is just the cutest!

Also, great shots on the other two... what beautiful eyes they both have! wow! :)

Touch of Love Photography said...

Omg... that puggle is the sweetest thing!!! And what a face!!! Great entries all around.

Precision Quality Laser said...

Your sister has beautiful eyes...I'm biased though because I have brown eyes too!

Keri said...

Super photos! Love them all.

Christi said...

Gorgeous photos!

Unknown said...

love your sisters eyes...it's great to see beautiful brown eyes too.

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

WOW YOU ARE AMAZING AT TAKING PHOTOS!!! GREAT EYE PICTURES ON ALL THREE! :)

Corey~living and loving said...

love the one of your sister, Kristen. :) great capture!

Sarah VM said...

I love your photos!

I have a Puggle too.

Southern MiddleAged Queen Bee said...

Your puppy is so cute. And the others are great.

Annette said...

Ohhh, those are all so cute. Love them!

Josie said...

Great shots of all three, but your sister's is really good!! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

I love the puggle! I love the baby : ). I LOVE your sister and her pretty brown eyes. What a great photographer you are!