Monday, February 9, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Week 5

This week's theme is SILLY! How fun!!!!!


My adult entry this week is my sister, Stacy again. This is the first picture that popped into my head for this category. It's not the best picture photography wise, but it sure is SILLY!! I took it at my son's 4th birthday party at Bounce Planet in Noblesville, IN.
My kid entry this week is my son Dominic. This picture was taken on his 4th birthday and he just hhhaaaddd to make his SILLY face. He's a goof.
Do you have any silly pictures that you want to enter into this super fun contest??? If so head on over to www.iheartfaces.com and enter! ♥

13 comments:

Randi said...

Wow! These are great photos! So silly. :)

Southern MiddleAged Queen Bee said...

Cute pictures.

Carebear said...

Great job capturing silly. I think you may have a winner on your hands!

Courtney and the Boys said...

Oh my gosh...your sister is cracking me up. As soon as I saw it I knew exactly where it was taken. SO funny! :)

Court

Drew said...

Your sister's face is priceless! And wow, silly face or not, the photo of your son looks absolutely professional...very clear and vibrant.

Heather said...

What funny (yet fantastic!) shots... silliness indeed :)

Unknown said...

Your pictures are great. Does your sister like being in the contest every week? 4 year olds are so much fun! I miss that age.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Ah man, the entries are all making me giggle this week! These are both wonderful. :)

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Unknown said...

such great pictures! ;-) love that little cutie

Josie said...

I love your kids pic-very clear and great color!! Nice work!!

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

My favorite is the first one! I've done that same thing...Except it was in Florida at the shell factory and it was inside a shark skeleton mouth! These are so crazy and fun! I love them!
The first one is great, and the one of the cute, crazy lil' tyke is fantastic! :) Love them both!

Jackie said...

Goofy sis and silly boy, two cute photos!

Unknown said...

Those are awesome photos!