Friday, January 30, 2009

♥ My Little Valentines ♥

After two attempts I finally got some cute pictures of my boys to use for their Valentine cards to pass out to their preschool buddies. They wanted nothing to do with the yummy lollipop I got, but that's okay, we made it work without them.

These are the pictures I decided to use for the cards:

And here are the cards (I got this SUPER cute template from somone on ILP...thank you!)



If you are looking for some adorable custom Valentine cards for your little sweeties, please let me know! I'd be happy to come up with something just for you! ♥

3 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Kristen...as always, these are adorable. And you always make me giggle at your "yuck" comments about the color "on here." I think they all are amazing. I get so many compliments on the pics you took of my boys, and I always refer them to this website (just referred one yesterday!). Good work, my friend! You've got some heartbreakers there!

Courtney

Kristen said...

Thanks Court! Honestly though, the color does look worse on blogger for some reason. It drives me NUTS!!!!

Oh and btw, if anyone else you refer to me books a session, you get either a free 8x10 or a $15 print credit the next time you book a session (you can see my investment page for details on my new pricing, etc).

Corey~living and loving said...

Darling shots, and the template is adorable. Well done! How fun!