Monday, January 19, 2009

A few new ones of my boys.

While taking Dominic's 4 year old pictures today I realized that I never took an official two year picture of Lucas back in November. Bad mommy, I know. So I thought I'd snap some of him today too. I got reminded of just how impossible and frustrating it is to try to get a nice picture of my own children. Anyways, not totally pleased with them but here are a few new ones of my boys!

Of course he HAD to make a silly face!


I entered this photo of Dominic in the contest on the I ♥ Faces blog! Every week you can enter a child's picture and an adult's picture! Too fun!!!!

6 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Thank you so much for adding your lovely photos to our website! Your kiddos are so cute.

Starting next week, please make sure that you only have one photo in your post so that it will count towards the contest. This makes it easier for the participants to really check out your photo and learn from it...and it makes it much easier for the judge as well.

So glad you joined in on the fun,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Rhonda said...

Great photos! How do you get them so big??

Melinda said...

Great photos and I really like the colors!

Unknown said...

Adorable little boys! Love the colorful sweaters. I would also like to know how you make the pictures so big. Do tell : ).

Kristen said...

Thanks everyone! Angie, I will fix that right now....I apologize!

As for the big pictures, you have to delete the width and height and change the code a bit. Look in the code where it says s400 and change it to s640. Should work!

jen@odbt said...

What a great group of pictures. I love the one for the contest - his eyes are so blue and his smile adorable.