Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy FOURTH Birthday Dominic!

Four years ago today at 7:41pm I gave birth to our first son, Dominic Robert. He weighed 6lbs, 11oz and was 19.75in long. I can't even begin to describe how much our lives have changed since we were blessed with this little man. Happy FOURTH Birthday buddy! We love you!


January 19, 2005 (don't mind the wrong date on the picture...lol)

1 Year Old2 Years Old

3 Years Old
I didn't take the previous pictures, but I did this year!

4 Years Old


2 comments:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Your picture is the best by far of Dominic! Did you get a new white backdrop??? I seriously want to sit down with you sometime and get some pointers with my new camera.

Court

Kristen said...

Thanks Court! No, I've had the white backdrop but I've never used it until recently. White intimidates me a bit (lol). But I need to just keep practicing to nail it!

I would love to get together sometime and talk cameras!!!