Sunday, October 19, 2008

Long Time No See: The Nichols Family

This is my friend Courtney and her gorgeous family. I used to teach with Courtney about 5 years ago (wow, has it really been that long?). We reconnected via Facebook and she wanted me to take her family's pictures, and I was honored that she even asked. Her two boys are almost the same age as mine (her oldest born 11/04 and youngest born 01/07 and my oldest born 01/05 and youngest born 11/06....weird how they're the same months) and they are so cute! I have a soft spot for blue eyed, blonde haired brothers! Here's your sneak peek Courtney. There were so many that I liked that it was hard for me to narrow it down. I hope you like them!

1 comment:

Courtney and the Boys said...

Yay! I love them! Thank you for capturing my boys' sweet smiles and for being so easy to work with! I am having trouble narrowing them down, but I'll let you know when I do! Feel better soon!