Thursday, July 19, 2007

What to do with myself?

Funny how you never realize how dependent a person becomes on their computer. Right now I'm typing this on my ssslllooowww desktop computer in our spare room. Usually I'm working on my super fast brand new laptop downstairs, but not today. And not for another two weeks (although I'm hoping sooner). Seems that the monitor on my laptop is having some pixel issues and since it's still under warranty I shipped it off to be repaired. I miss my laptop. That's where I do all of my photography work. So what am I going to do with myself for the next two weeks? I've decided to reread Bryan Peterson's book Understanding Exposure, flip through my new Photoshop book by Scott Kelby and of course, spend even more time with the three loves of my life. But, if you don't see any new picture posts for a while....that's why.

No comments: