Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I've decided to join the blogging world

First and foremost I am by no means a writer. I'm simply using this as a form of an online mini-portoflio of sorts to share my photography with you. My main focus right now is in children's photography. I would love to expand my focus to include adults, couples and families. I am a natural light photographer (at least for right now) and love taking pictures outdoors. I am looking for participants to allow me to practice my skills. If you are looking for someone for your photography needs in or around the Hamilton County area, please contact me for pricing information.

And now a little about me....

I am a stay-at-home mom (former elementary teacher) of two little boys: Dominic and Lucas. Be prepared to see a lot of pictures of them as they are my favorite subjects to photograph. I am also married to my high school sweetheart, Ryan. We live in Fishers, IN which is located in Hamilton County. My family and I enjoy spending time together playing outdoors, reading books, visiting the zoo or museum and getting the most out of every moment together!





No comments: